DAILY ARRANGEMENTS AND DELIVERIES
Polly’s Petals, Inc. strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a professional, retail florist, we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfillment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order.
2. If it is determined that Polly’s Petals, Inc. did not make the delivery attempt, it is our policy that we will provide you with a refund.
3. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact Polly’s Petals Inc., who made the delivery. To request a replacement, Polly’s Petals, Inc. must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers and plants are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by Polly’s Petals, Inc. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify Polly’s Petals, Inc. within 24 hours of the original delivery date.
4. Polly’s Petals, Inc. reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When an ordered is received, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email or phone call to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
5. Should any customer place an order through Polly’s Petals, Inc. and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order no more than 4 hours prior to close of day (6:00 p.m. CST) – a 15% administrative fee is required and billed appropriately. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. If new address is outside of the delivery range and Polly’s Petals cannot deliver it, only 50% of the order can be refunded.
6. Polly’s Petals, Inc. reserves the right to substitute floral combinations based on the ever changing and fluctuating floral market. We do our best to accommodate all special requests regarding content, variety, and vessel preference. However, substitutions will remain evenly traded within in color range and price point. We do suggest Designer’s Choice ordering, so we can appropriately recommend quality over quantity.
7. Polly’s Petals, Inc. is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Polly’s Petals, Inc. will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
8. If the customer has picked up the floral arrangement or plant, and has seen the quality of the flowers, it is the responsibility of the customer to then care for the flowers once it has left the store. No refunds will be given if any question of the quality of the arrangement is not given within 24 hours.
9. When a customer allows substitutions, this means that the sender is allowing Petals & Leaves Florist to use flowers or flowers they have on-hand to work with while trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so. In cases of specialty items, such as items in a ceramic container, a different container with similar value will be used.
10. Incorrect Address/Re-Delivery Changes to address information or incorrect addresses after the order has been placed resulting in a re-delivery will be subject to a $10.00 charge.